Do you have a tooth or teeth that have been damaged? Have you suffered an accident or dental decay? Aging alone can also cause tooth damage. We all wish that our natural teeth would never be damaged and would stay strong forever, but that, unfortunately, is not reality.
This is why restorative dentistry exists! These services can repair teeth that have been chipped, cracked, or broken, and can replace teeth that have been lost. After more than 17 years, we have the experience to be your trusted partner when a damaged tooth is causing you stress.
Contact Tower Dental if you have any dental challenges and need a restored, natural-looking smile again.
Advantages of Restorative Dentistry
It’s almost always a negative emotional experience when we break a tooth or realize that a tooth has been damaged. It’s very normal to feel stressed and disappointed.
It’s a tremendous relief for patients when a tooth is restored. It will let you get back to normal life, where you can enjoy the foods you want to eat, and speak and smile without discomfort of self-consciousness. It’s amazing how much can be disrupted by the pain and difficulty of even a single missing tooth.
A missing tooth can also make some patients feel vulnerable, as though they are no longer in control of their health or appearance. That’s why we’re always very caring and sincere with patients at Tower Dental. We’ll make sure you feel heard and comfortable here. We’ll restore your tooth as quickly as possible so that you can get back to your day-to-day life.
When Is Restorative Dentistry Needed?
Our patients get their teeth restored after they have been damaged for any reason, including injuries or decay. Your tooth may have been cracked in a sports accident, damaged by a cavity, knocked out, or chipped because of age, among other causes.
We can use dental implants, bridges, customized dentures, and other methods to completely restore your full smile. After an exam, your dentist will list the restoration options available and carefully listen to your needs and goals.
We’ll strive to bring your smile back to its full aesthetic potential and healthy functionality. Your restored tooth will be just as strong and look as great as a natural, undamaged tooth.
Restorative Dentistry Services at Tower Dental
Has a tooth been uncomfortable or painful lately? Can you see visible damage, or do you know that an accident damaged it? In the most severe cases, we may recommend a tooth extraction, but we will always do our best to repair the tooth first. A tooth can be fixed or replaced through one of these options:
- A Dental Crown: This is a tooth cap made of porcelain and/or other strong materials, which closely mimics a natural tooth surface. The cap covers the top and sides of a tooth, letting you chew and smile normally.
- A Dental Bridge: This is an appliance that replaces one or more teeth. It holds a new tooth in the empty space left by the previous tooth and is attached to the teeth on either side of the gap.
- A Dental Implant: An implant is a titanium root that is placed in the jawbone, where it naturally bonds to the bone and creates a very stable foundation for a replacement tooth. This is attached later in the office.
- Implant-Supported Dentures: Several dental implants can support this type of dentures, which are securely attached to implants instead of the gums. Dentures can restore full arcs of teeth to their natural beauty.
- Traditional Dentures: These tried-and-true dentures come in several types and look natural. If you have many missing teeth, dentures can replace whole rows and help you chew and smile normally again.
With each restoration service, we use materials that match the natural color and shape of your teeth. Your restored tooth or teeth should fit in very well with your other teeth.
Restore a Damaged or Lost Tooth With Tower Dental
We are known for being cheerful and sincere with all of our patients. No matter what caused your dental damage, you will be treated well at Tower Dental, located in downtown Seattle. Call us today if you need a tooth or teeth restored. We’ll help you get back to full dental health as soon as possible.